€ 320 - under N.D.A.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 1 Hour Photography Session
- Prior Consultation via Phone
- Private Online Gallery
- Post Production of 30+ Images within 3-4 weeks
- Family Portraits/Lifestyle Photographs
- Suitable also for Maternity and Newborn sessions
- Free of Charge Rescheduling of The Session Due To The Weather Conditions
- Outdoor Session (or at your place - please check if an additional fee is applicable based on your location)
- If you would like to keep all your images private - not to be published in our portfolio, please select the package under the N.D.A.
- Extra Hourly Coverage - €250
- Physical High-End Gift Card for The Session - €10
- Extra Quick Delivery of The Images (1-2 days) - 20% of the total package price
- Travel fees might be applicable for the sessions outside Luxembourg city - please reach out directly
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
HOW TO BOOK THE SESSION:
1. Initial contact directly either via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or any other media (FB, IG..)
2. Request the availability for the session you would like to have
3. Once the date is agreed - a contract signature is required
4. Payment of the retainer (30%) if the session is in more than 5 days
5. Arrangement of the call in order to discuss the details for the session such as location, outfit, exact timing etc.
Is it suitable for newborn sessions?
Yes, the purpose of our newborn sessions is to show the natural lifestyle story of your universe. We adore photographing in usual for you conditions, were you feel relaxed and comfortable to interact with your baby. We are going to show the emotions you experience during your family time.
Do you provide props for newborn sessions?
As we want to show your own story, we think that usage of props that can be used multiple times is needless. However, we are going to help you selecting things from your own list for the best result.
What should be bring to keep our baby entertained?
Our sessions are built in the way that you will be having a lot of interactions with your child/children. However, perhaps you baby has a best friend - toy, which will make things better, please bring it along with you. Depending on where the session will take place, you can organise family 'picnic' and while enjoying your time, we will capture these priceless moments.
How do we select a photoshoot placeholder?
I will share with you a list of most suitable & beautiful places and will help you choosing one depending on the outcome you would like to receive.